Sophos Autoupdate Windows Error 1326
Connect with top rated Experts 18 Experts available now in Live! You can add this user easy by cmd > net localgroup SophosAdministrator
Thanks in advance. 0 Question by:JBrIT Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google LVL 60 Active today Best Solution bybtan windows error 1311 means ERROR_NO_LOGON_SERVERS or simply there are currently no logon servers available Try re-install Sophos Anti-Virus again. It returns an error saying that it could not contact the server. It appears that for some unknown reason it is unable to access shares, but only if Sophos is the one trying.
- Open the Security Console on the server then go to Configure > Updating.
- In my case, the … Anti-Virus Apps Deleting Full copy Backup from SBS and Server 2008 Article by: Nick67 Scenario: You do full backups to a internal hard drive in either
- This will be demonstrated using Windows Live Photo Gallery on Windows 7 operating system.
- Doesnt matter about share permissions (such as everyone).
- Skipping downloadTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:50): CIDUpdate(PrimarySuccess):Trace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): ALUpdate(DownloadEnded):Trace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): UpdateCoordinator::UpdateNow: About to Action list of productsTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): ALUpdate(Action.Skipped): RMSNTTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): ALUpdate(Action.Skipped): SAVXPTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): ALUpdate(Action.Skipped): Sophos AutoUpdateTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:51): ALUpdate(Download.Fail): Sophos PureMessageTrace(2012-Jul-11 08:29:52): RMSMessageHandler: ALUpdateEndTrace(2012-Jul-11
- If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.Would you like to participate?
- However, server mgmt1 won't update itself.
- I have a been working on this for over a week in my spare time.
- All usernames and passwords have been checked etc.
- Details: LogonUser ("[Account]", ".", ...) failed A Windows API call returned error 1326Module: CIDUpdateProcess ID: 40296Thread ID: 10504"net helmsg 1326" gives :"Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password." which makes
Microsoft Customer Support Microsoft Community Forums Join & Write a Comment Already a member? At that point everything installs correctly and there are no problems. Join Now For immediate help use Live now!
A windows API call returned error 1311" After lots of googling, we can find nothing relating to "error 1311". You may get a better answer to your question by starting a new discussion. Thanks. 0 LVL 2 Overall: Level 2 Message Author Closing Comment by:PostQ2014-05-28 Problem with Sophos specifically, nothing we can do about it. 0 Featured Post How your wiki can always Is the Sophos Update Manager account suitable for this?
I will continue plugging away trying different things in my spare time. -A Monday, April 13, 2009 5:30 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote So I think I Details: LogonUser ("user", ".", ...) failed A Windows API call returned error 1326 Which I don't see in your log.Typically this "SophosSAU" account is created automatically with a random password but you Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for tech news and trends Membership How it Works Gigs Live Careers Plans and Pricing For Business Become an Expert Resource Center About Us Who We
Is the Sophos Update Manager account suitable for this? http://nzbsites.com/sophos-autoupdate/sophos-autoupdate-error-2738.html All rights reserved. The primary update server (mgmt1) is configured the same on all machines through 1 Sophos policy. Time: 12/06/2014 09:23:31 Message: Could not connect to the server.
The update logs record two separate errors. Error 1: Could not add a connection to server \\servername\SophosUpdate; user servername\SophosUpdateMgr; Windows error 487 Error 2: Could not connect to the server. I assume I am using the wrong credentials or something similar. E.g. navigate here Check the credentials for both the primary and secondary locations. If the username is correct for the updating, is it specified for your domain? (Is it user or domain\user?) 0
CT 0 LVL 60 Overall: Level 60 Anti-Virus Apps 17 Windows Server 2008 17 Sophos 5 Message Active today Accepted Solution by:btan2013-08-28 windows error 1311 means ERROR_NO_LOGON_SERVERS or simply there Dunno how the log should look like but to me it seems it doesn't try the secondary location (Sophos) for downloading the PMSR package at all. It might be that you encounter problems when trying to delete the contents - this would be the same error that SUM also encounters and which prevents a successful update.
Home Forum iSpy New Posts Today's Posts Calendar Community Groups Albums Member List Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts View Site Leaders Blogs Wiki What's New?
I've seen this (sometimes) resolve this exact issue. 0 Sonora OP DJ2484 Jun 19, 2014 at 8:35 UTC I had this issue and it was because the PC The time now is 02:21 PM. Basically, it won't allow anyone or anything to access it or delete it. his comment is here Thanks, -A Thursday, April 09, 2009 2:42 PM Reply | Quote 1 Sign in to vote Hi, I'm not sure why Sophos is trying to use this alternate user account. Regardless
One day, backups begin to fail with a message that the disk is full. If Sophos Anti-Virus has been uninstalled using Windows add/remove programs', the computer must be rebooted before Sophos Anti-Virus can be installed again. Also checked enterprise console and that was failing. All rights reserved.
Join & Write a Comment Already a member? The client's AutoUpdate configuration files don't come into play here - SUM doesn't use them.A quick fix could be to empty the CID and let SUM rebuild it. We'd love to hear about it! I have even tried copying the updates to shares on other servers and it still couldn't update. @DJ2484 - I checked for Windows updates, and there were none, not even optional
I manually forced an update through Sophos Enterprise console but it isn't showing in the console that it is up-to-date. By Ambient in forum Windows Server 2000/2003 Replies: 14 Last Post: 9th June 2010, 12:40 PM « Adobe Cloud and SCCM | CSE Application Manager » Sophos not updating Thread Information All rights reserved. The account it uses to access it is a local only account on the Sophos Management server. @ Matthew5502 - The Windows firewall is completely turned off and Remote Registry and
All clients and other servers have successfully been added to the console and are happily receiving updates automatically. I have some other testing scenerios to run through but I think I am all set. every end point i've done this to has been error free since.This, or you can browse to the install location and re-install from there. 0 This discussion has been inactive for Suggested Solutions Title # Comments Views Activity Security Question AV vs Malwarebytes or benefits using both. 9 57 22d Do I need additional protection from ransomware? 13 99 18d searching in
© Copyright 2017 nzbsites.com. All rights reserved.