Splashy Error 3
Copy sent to Splashy Devel
If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Message #57 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): From: Julien PUYDT
If you want to apply this by yourself, you can follow this instructions: http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/wiki/faq#when_running_from_initramfs_splashy_takes_100_of_the_cpu_and_boot_process_stops_using_init_only._not_upstart We will try to get the libdirectfb package maintainer aware of this issue. Full text and rfc822 format available. Directfb 0.9.25 contains this patch (on Debian Sid) but version 1.01-5 does not. Copy sent to Splashy Devel
I can't believe a .png would kill the whole installReplyDeleteUnknownMay 17, 2016 at 12:29 PMExcellentReplyDeleteAdd commentLoad more... Results 1 to 1 of 1 Thread: Splashy ERROR: 120 sec Timeout Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded My team currently have a new VM on new hardware using esxi. 02-08-2012,03:34 AM #8 jx3000 Newbie Join Date Feb 2012 Posts 13 I am surprised the fsck command only gave thanks!
I have futher check the problem and discovered as follow: I check the /var/log/fsck/checkfs it shows something like: fsck.ext3: Unable to resolve 'LABEL=storage' fsck died with exit status 8 in the Copy sent to Splashy Devel
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015 XenServer 6.5 fails to install with splashy graphics error Forget the hard time I had getting a working XenServer 6.5 installer onto a USB drive.
- No further changes may be made.
- Each JumpBox should have two, or possibly three disks attached to it.
- How big Graphic memory have you given the Virtual host? "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Untangle Reseller (Sweden) [emailprotected] http://gustavsson.it Need space to Upload
- Acknowledgement sent to "Luis Mondesi"
: Extra info received and forwarded to list.
- k_izdebski August 2012 edited August 2012 Splashy error is just about framebuffer console error, and should not have impact on running system.
- Full text and rfc822 format available.
- Share post: Comments torpheh August 2012 edited August 2012 finally the question is that if the server goes down and does not come up,and we just have access to the files
- Tried the installer on 4 different servers, different varieties of SuperMicro hardware and each one fails with an error like this: Installation of tmp/splashy-graphics-xenserver-0.3.9-xs1393.x86_64.rpm failed.ln: creating hard link '/usr/share/splash/background.png' to '/usr/share/splashy/themes/citrix-theme/background.png':
- Under "Edit Settings" in VMWare HardDisk 1 Virtual Disk ---> Disk File 1 (Jumpbox) HardDisk 2 Virtual Disk ---> Disk File 2 (Jumpbox) Thanks Felix » Login to post comments Splashy
Posted by Josh Grigonis at 3:37 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest 4 comments: Martin RodriguezDecember 3, 2015 at 10:44 AMThanks! Regards, Cyril Jaquier Bug reopened, originator not changed. And then splashy does work as expected. > > Regards, > > This is a known problem with directfb doing an infinite loop on keyboard events whenever the /dev filesystem changes It works now!
Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) About Me Josh Grigonis View my complete profile Blog Archive ▼ 2015 (6) ► October (1) ▼ September (2) 2 spaces this content Well you are clearly missing your storage disk. Full text and rfc822 format available. Message #45 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): From: Cyril Jaquier
We have already reported and submit a patch that fixes > > this. > > > > Directfb 0.9.25 contains this patch (on Debian Sid) but version 1.01-5 > > does Felix ‹ Iporting or linking setting up links in joomla › » Login to post comments Splashy ERROR -- /Storage mount problem Submitted by felix leung 888 on Mon, 07/27/2009 - Message #52 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): From: "Luis Mondesi"
Hope this help Cheers LeTic [signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)] Information forwarded to [email protected], Splashy Devel
the following partitions were supposed to be stored on /storage/ directory, probably be the "sdb", but I don't have the /storage: /storage/tmp /tmp none bind 0 0 /storage/local /usr/local none bind
Option 2: Is there a file I could copy out that is simply the configuration? Acknowledgement sent to Cyril Jaquier
Error -10" Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode 15-Mar-2011,01:34 #1 Klaus Gast NNTP User "Splashy ERROR: Couldn't Message #5 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): From: Cyril Jaquier
Message #25 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): From: Cyril Jaquier
Learn more splashy error torpheh torpheh Big Time Roles Member Joined July 2012 | Visits 237 | Last Active February 27 54 Points Message Big Time Message August 2012 edited August So, here it is: While the server is installing, but before it gets to 90% or so, simply hit Alt-F2 to drop to a shell. Reply With Quote 12-Apr-2011,00:57 #3 micwagsuse View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles Newcomer Join Date Mar 2011 Posts 1 AW: Re: "Splashy ERROR: Couldn't splashy_start_splashy().
© Copyright 2017 nzbsites.com. All rights reserved.